Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Summer Goodies

     Summer will officially be over this weekend, and even though it was a good summer, I'm not sad to see it replaced by fall (whether or not the weather knows it's fall is another matter). Going through pictures on my computer I found several that didn't quite fit into previous blogs, but captured summer here, so here's a montage of summer shots.

Riding with Daddy

He really likes being on his own horse 
(don't worry, he's always connected to Dalton with a lead rope) 

We lost two big tree limbs this summer, which really hurt our shade supply. 

But sticks are always fun for little boys 

"Who are you calling a little boy?" 

They helped Daddy pick up sticks because then they got to ride in the backhoe.


The boys were so tired many times from playing hard. 
Here Ace was so tired he didn't even finish chewing. I had to remove the cookie myself. 

Castaway Cove for the big boys! So much fun. 

I so enjoyed getting an afternoon with Cooper all to myself.  

Egg production is up…yay! 

After nap snack while watching Arthur on the couch 

I did manage to can a few jars of tomatoes 

This one is from Camp, but had to include it here because I forgot to earlier. 

Lots and lots of time in the sandbox!

"I love you, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised, and I am saved from my enemies." Psalm 18:1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment